Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yes I know this blog is absurd as it is being written on a macbook, but that's me

Ah my new obsession. I only have 10 days till I'm back on the road and the minutes are ticking down. How many albums can I get onto my ipod before doomsday comes? Screw getting my taxes done - you never know when you'll want to break out Kraftwerk or Brazilian football drumming on the bus...

And it's like a never ending league chart - alternative/punk is ahead, rock has got the heart and never underestimate the underdog r&b (my stax records collection has yet to be added). Sorry world music, you're women's lacrosse.

And, yes dad, I did buy an ipod. I feel like I should hang my head in shame. Even my overly attentive Best Buy nametag was wondering why I looked like I wanted to strangle the demo. Oh well even the mighty must fall and I could do it in much worse, but spectacular ways.

1 comment:

  1. Ah--when I read this, I hadn't cottoned on to the fact that the categories were assigned by the iPod not you. Now I get it. Love the women's lacrosse analogy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete