Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BACK ON TOUR AGAIN, WAIT NO PRE PRODUCTION SORRY

Yes I made it to LA LA land. Too tired to write the first night - flew in and went straight to the bands rehearsal studio to prep gear. Too busy peeling old electrical tape off XLR cables last night; and yes I did wake up this morning with my cable tester imprinted on my cheek. No wonder I didn't sleep well.

Had an incredibly hectic day today, turned out the band wanted to start rehearsing tonight when we were thinking tomorrow. A mad rush to at least get thing set up to working order. Got to meet the new drummer. Surprisingly down to earth so far considering his drum tech who's been with us since Saturday gave I different impression. Suffice to say he was taking pictures of the hotel room to show him what it looked liked and he'd been complaining and pointing out the Mariott he'd stayed in. I'm sorry, but to me at a hotel a bed is a bed as long as there is running water and your wake up call isn't some one breaking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment